The site has statistics that show that gay men and woman are not, based on statistics, attracted to straight people. Based on the number of match searches members of each sexual orientation they have found:
Match Search Returns
- only 0.6% of gay men have ever searched for straight matches.
- only 0.1% of lesbians have ever searched for straight matches.
- only 0.13% of straight people’s profile visitors are gay. “
Also they show that gay people aren’t, statically, promiscuous. Based on a study of the number of sex partners each sexual orientation that has had sexual relations with here is what they have come up with:
Median Reported Sex Partners
- straight men: 6
- gay men: 6
- straight women: 6
- gay women: 6
- 45% of gay people have had 5 or fewer partners (vs. 44% for straights)
- 98% of gay people have had 20 or fewer partners (vs. 99% for straights)
According to this data only 2% of the gay people actually fall into the group “promiscuous.”
252,900 straight people were asked the question: have you ever had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex? The results were amazing!!
For men women combined the results were:
For men alone the results were:
And for women alone the results were:
Obviously, this was pretty clear:
Straight women’s same-sex desires:
- 1 in 3 straight women have hooked up with another woman.
- and of those who haven’t, over 1 in 4 would like to.
There is a lot more on the site. Check it out 🙂